“Let’s Get Real”, a health and education program funded by the Black Physicians and Healthcare Network of Montgomery County via a grant to the Health and Wellness Ministry.
Chair, Health and Wellness Ministry
Ensures that all program activities and events are completed on time, within budget, and with high quality. Ensures that the schedule, budget, and details of a given task are well organized and communicated to the appropriate group.
Specific Responsibilities Include::
- Planning and coordination of the program and its activities
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions
- Managing communications through media relations, social media, etc.
- Helping build positive relations within the team and with external parties
- Scheduling and organizing meetings/events and maintaining agenda and meeting minutes
- Ensuring technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.)
- Preparing paperwork as needed
- Ordering supplies
- Keeping updated records and preparing reports or proposals
- Supporting growth and program development
- Providing liaison with designated contacts to identify and define requirements/needs, scope, and objectives.
- Monitoring progress and handling any issues that arise.
- Acting as the point of contact to communicate project status to all participants.
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong time management and detail-oriented
Education and Experience:
A high school diploma and completion of at least two years of college are required. Substantial and relative work experience can be substituted for the college education requirement.
None beyond the normal tasks of office work.
- This is a part-time position, up to 15 hours per week. The position is not benefits-eligible.
- The salary range is $19-24 per hour, based on experience.
- This position is covered by At-will employment.
- The Grant Period began November 1, 2022, and ends June 30, 2023.
Send your Letter of Interest and your Resume to Personnel@MtCBC.org.
Open until filled.